Start the collection of a lifetime with our Official Presidential Golden Dollar display.
With the release of the official Golden Dollar Display, you are guaranteed to get the each and every Presidential Golden Dollar in Brilliant, Uncirculated, Collector-grade condition.
The attractive, antiqued, gold toned frame holds all of the Presidential Golden Dollars in the U.S. Mint® series from Washington to Reagan. The collection perfectly complements any decor and will be loved by everyone.
Presidential Dollar Coin Act created four new dollar designs each year from 2007 through 2016. Each design honors one great American Presidents in the order of their term. Each design was minted for a short term and there will be no more minted - ever!
FREE ENGRAVING: To receive FREE engraving on this product, follow the proceeding.
- Please enter your custom engraving, if you want engraving.
- Engraving messages are limited to a maximum of 25 characters for each line on this product.
- If you are ordering multiple quantities of the same product that allow engraving, add the engraving to the product and add to the cart one at a time.
- If added correctly, you will see each product with the appropriate engraving in your cart.
Measurement: 29.8” x 23”
- Composition: .770 Copper, .120 Zinc, .070 Manganese, .040 Nickel
- Weight: 8.1 grams
- Diameter: 26.5 mm
- Mints: Philadelphia, Denver
- Each Presidential Golden Dollars (2007 - 2016 as released by the U.S. Mint®) – Uncirculated Condition
- Presidential Dollar Framed Display
George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, William Henry Harrison, John Tyler, James K. Polk, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, James A. Garfield, Chester A. Arthur, Grover Cleveland (term 1), Benjamin Harrison, Grover Cleveland (term 2), William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, William Taft, Woodrow Wilson, Warren Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, Franklin Roosevelt, Harry Truman, Dwight Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan