You have no items in your shopping cart.
A complete set of very scarce and valuable coins has been obtained from the year of 1941 to commemorate the 70th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor.
A complete set of 1941 coins that are 70 years old!
70th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Portfolio Collection includes:
• 1941 Silver half Dollar
• 1941 Silver Quarter Dollar
• 1941 Mercury Dime
• Award Winning 1941 Jefferson Nickel
• Rare 1941 Lincoln cent
Your 1941 coins and ALL of your FREE 2011 coins will be preserved in a handsome, Private-Issue, leatherette Investment Portfolio (a $29.00 value) with beautiful full color photographs detailing the Battle of Pearl Harbor for an awe-inspiring presentation.
This is a Gallery Exclusive, first and one-of-a-kind honoring the 70th Anniversary of the historic Pearl Harbor battle with historic and valuable 1941 coins and your FREE 2011 coins. This $99 portfolio is now available for only $79 and includes the 2011 set (valued at $39) and the leatherette investment portfolio (valued at $29) for FREE.
FREE ENGRAVING: To receive FREE engraving on this product, follow the proceeding.
• Please enter your custom engraving, if you want engraving.
• Engraving messages are limited to a maximum of 25 characters.
• If you are ordering multiple quantities of the same product that allow engraving, add the engraving to the product and add to the cart one at a time.
• You will see each product with the appropriate engraving in your cart if added correctly.